This program is for year 7 to year 8 Students who want to get an entry for year 9 in selective schools like:-
- Melbourne High School
- The Mac.Robertson Girls’ High School
- Nossal High School
- Suzanne Cory High School
Enrolments in these schools are based upon following basis:-
- 85% of admission are selected based on entrance exam results
- 10% of admissions are through the equity consideration category
- 5% of admissions are at the principal’s discretion.
There are a limited number of seats from each place i.e. a maximum of 5% of Year 8 students from any one school can be admitted/enrolled across the four selective entry high schools.
Exam sitting Conditions
The student must be:-
- In second year of secondary school. This is near about year 8.
- Must be an Australian citizen or holding a visa for permanent resident status.
There only will be one exam for the selective school and the result will determine your school for next year as per the preference chosen by you
The school entrance exam will have following five tests:
- Verbal reasoning
- Numerical Reasoning
- Persuasive or creative writing
- Reading comprehension
The exam duration will be 3 hours and there will be only 15 minutes break in between.
We suggest your child go through the practice tests before going to exam so that he can easily get the environment of exam.
Why choose us?
We have the best faculty/staff which are expertized in their own fields and have sufficient knowledge of each field/subject very well which will help you in selective school exam test preparation and you will get the desired result if you sincerely study according to them.